Friday, August 19, 2011

To Write Love On Her Arms


    

IM BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!! Sorry i havent blogged in awhile. I moved from Rexburg, ID to Salt Lake City, UT and just now got wireless internet. Anyway, the meaning for this post is to share with you a blog post from an organization that is near and dear to my heart, To Write Love On Her Arms.  If you have never heard of it, please take a minute and check it out here. I just know you will fall in love with these amazing people and will have to pull yourselves away from their site. They're amazing!

Anyway, I came across a blog post that reminded me of my fight. My journey. It is about a guy named Ben and his fight with obesity. Please, Please, Please check it out and check out his blog!! You can read the blog post from TWLOHA here.

Well, thats all for today! Going for a swim with my sister. Gonna enjoy the day!

 -Em

No comments:

Post a Comment