Friday, November 23, 2012

The day after....

The day after Thanksgiving in a hospital is pretty dead....
 
YIKES!!! I shouldn't say that.
 
Ummm....
it is pretty....quiet....
 
that's better.
 
Most of the departments are closed for the holidays. So, therefore, there arent many people needing anything. I LOVE working in a hospital (most days). I mean there is always gonna be some bad with every good. Ya know? Like, for example, today. It is only 9am and I have already almost been punched in the face by an elderly man. My day was almost ruined but then a nurse asked me if I had been working out with my momma and told me I looked good!
So nice of her to say that!
 
Yesterday, during my run I felt so at peace and content. Maybe it was the mellow weather...
 
 
 
 
Of course I couldnt leave my running buddy at home.
 
 
Believe it or not, even though she has short and skinny little legs she sure can book it! She is always right at my heels.
 
I bruise EXTREMELY easily. Im never 100% sure how I got these but I think I hit my leg either on the counter in the lab or on a patients bed or something.
 
 
Oh and sorry its a dark picture..it was about 7am and everyone in my house was still asleep.
 
Since today is such a slow day, I plan on reading these....
 
 
looking through Pinterest...
 
searching for fun blogs to follow...
OH by the way, ive already been successful in that endeavor!!!
I actually found this blog on Pinterest.....
 
She is THE cutest thing ever and has really great tips for staying healthy!
 
You can also check her out at
 
 
She has SO many ideas for making your house a home!
I have a feeling I will be stopping by her blog a lot when I get ready to decorate my new apartment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment