Thursday, April 7, 2011

100lbs down! Take that obesity!







Who lost 100lbs?????
Oh, that would be ME!!!
Yep. I finally reached my 100lbs goal!
Now, I need to loose 80lbs more until I reach my goal weight of 160.
You guys! This just doesnt seem real too me.
I just dont understand it.
How can I wear clothes that just a few months ago would have never fit me?
Its really just insane to me but I am so thankful and I feel extremely blessed.

Just to give you guys a better idea of how drastic this has been for me ill show you some before and after pics.

Before:


I really dont know how to explain this picture. My family was on vacation in Florida (note the awkward sunburn) and some how a Walmart shopping cart ended up in our condo and I ended up riding in it up and down the hallway. hmmm...
Moving on....

I wouldnt lay out in just my swimsuit because I was so uncomfortable. I made Hannah (girl with umbrella) wear a tshirt too.

Anyway, enough of the depressing before pictures.

AFTER!!!!!



This picture was actually taken when I had only lost about 80-85lbs.  So ive actually lost more! :)



This is a more recent picture. It was taken last weekend. My best friend Hannah and I were going out on a BFF date! :) Not a full body shot but i think you can still tell a big difference.

Anyway, I am off to enjoy a helathy dinner with my family! Ill report some more good news later! :)

Live Life. Love Life. Love Yourself.

-Emily


2 comments:

  1. you look AMAZING... good for you!!!!!

    the shopping cart story.... funny haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are ROCKING that new bod! Rooting for you 100%! :)

    ReplyDelete