Sunday, April 10, 2011

What do you do to relieve stress?

I usually clean. Alot. Seriously, I used to be an emotional eater but since having the gastric bypass surgery and starting a healthier lifestyle I no longer can. So, I clean anything and everything. Lately, I have become quite obsessed with cleaning products. I even have a wishlist. I really want one of those shower cleaners that hangs in your shower and automatically cleans it for you. I hate scrubbing my shower. I also want a steam cleaner thingy for your floors. I'm not sure what it really called but it's really cool! :)

I also love doing little crafts or baking. I love being creative! I have so many craft ideas in mind but I kind of want to save then until I have my own home. They're mainly all home decor crafts. My mom bought me a cupcake book yesterday! I love her so much! She just understands me. :) it seriously made my day! There are so many good recipe ideas in that thing! I'm so excited to try them out but I really want to tweak the recipe and make them extra healthy but still tasty. Well see.

So, now that I have officially hit my 100lbs mark I am coming up with a few more goals for myself. Here they are:
1.I want to get up earlier. I usually wake up at about 10:30am bur I think I should get up atleast by 8 everyday.
2. I want to get a really good exercise routine down before I go back to school in June.
3. I want to loose atleast 20lbs before school too.
4. I need to read my scriptures more.5.

I try to always be in the mindset that life is a constant progression. There is always something we can do better!

Happy Sunday y'all!

Live Life. Love life. Love yourself.
-Emily

1 comment:

  1. i'm OBSESSED with cleaning....especially while i'm mad!! i think it's more of an obsession with the "clean" smell.
    luv crafts too BUT i'm not that great at it lol
    i luv luv luv to scrapbook...that's where i relieve most of my stess!! :)

    ReplyDelete