Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tornadoes and friendship!

Hi everyone!

I have some bad/sad news to share. The south has been affected majorly by extreme weather. There were tornadoes EVERYWHERE yesterday and we are told it will be even worse this weekend. There are many people who have lost everything and even loved ones. I can't even begin to tell you how scary this is to look at all of the devastation and know that it's only gonna get worse and there is NOTHING we can do about it.

My family and all of our belongings are fine. We live in Northern MS but AL was hit pretty hard and there is a town in MS called Smithsville that is so bad they are not allowing people to come in yet.

Anyway, if you are able to donate to help those in need please, please do so. You can go to www.CNN.com/impact to donate an also see photos of the damage.

Thanks so much everyone! I'm working on a long post and I'm REALLY excited about it! Please stay tuned!

Also, if you have facebook feel free to add me! :) I'm on there alot more than the blog! Let's be friends! :)

Live life. Love life. Love yourself.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment