Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello Loves!

How is everyone? If you are LDS, are you enjoying General Conference weekend? If not, what exciting plans do you have for this weekend?

Well, I am trying to get caught up on house cleaning and stuff but I'm pretty excited because the weather had been so beautiful lately here in Mississippi. So, today I am gonna go lay out and get a tan! I'm trying to talk one of my girlfriends to come over and lay out with me.

So, I have been trying this new workout/ relaxation routine. In the morning, I get up and walk on the treadmill or an exercise video. I don't do the same thing over and over because I get tired of it really quick but as long as it is something that will get my heart rate going and the fat burning then it's all good. :) and then at night I do yoga or some kind of meditation to wind down and calm my mind and body for bedtime.

Oh, I just want to tell you guys about something "little celebrations" I've had lately.
1. I have SO much room between me and the steering wheel while driving!
2. I can sit in a booth at a resturaunt and NOT touch the table .
3. My bra size dropped from a 42DD to a 40C.
4. I can wear leggings as pants and get away with it.....

Well, thanks you guys for reading! Have a fabulous Saturday!

Live life. Love life. Love yourself.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment