Tuesday, May 1, 2012

IM BAAAACKKKK!!!!

I decided I was gonna be adventurous and try Tumblr out.....
But I gotta say...I really missed Blogspot....SO IM BACK!
I havent blogged in awhile and I kind of feel like there is a lot to get caught up on.
So, I am about 2 weeks into my last semester here at BYUI. I will be moving to Provo in July. I am looking at attending either Utah Valley University, Brigham Young University or Provo College. We will see.....but for now I am just focusing on "right now". I joined a fitness challenge on campus called The Biggest Winner and basically it is the same concept as the tv show The Biggest Loser. I am on a team (The Red Team) and we have 2 fitness trainers and a nutritionist. We work out every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then Tuesday and Thursday I will be running on my own. For those of you who dont know, I am training to run marathons. I will run my first 5k on June 9th at the Teton Dam Marathon and on June 22nd at the school's Midnite 5k! I am also planning on running the Provo Halloween Half this upcoming October! I am so excited!
I have been really lucky to have some amazing people around me this semester. I mean, I always have wonderful people around me and usually there is like one person that I know for a fact I was meant to meet for some reason. But I feel like I have met multiple people who have given me advice, support, and just inspired me to be better and to not give up on myself. It is incredible how much the Lord blesses me and most of the time I dont even realize it.

Ladies, I have a question. I bought this today...
Has anyone tried it? or heard anything about it? Does it work?
I thought they would be great for me to use after going to the gym. I love that they are organic too!
Also,
Im thinking about doing this to my hair....
It is the "ombre" look....im kind of diggin it...but I more than likely wont do it if it costs a ton..lets be honest...I change my hair up way too much to drop tons of cash on it every time I turn around.
OH!!! One last thing before I end this post, I was asked to speak at the opening social for my fitness challenge. They want me to share my weightloss experience this far in hopes of encouraging the other participants. I am so excited/nervous!

Well, I have tons of homework that I should be doing right now...
Thanks for reading! And please feel free to comment!

-Em


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did my hair like this but it never got as blonde as i wanted it to because it's so dark. so that might happen to yours. also it's pretty expensive, but i'm sure it will look super good if you do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TAY!!!!! Girlfriend, thanks for the advice! I guess I should just call around and get some prices. Miss ya! Hope life is treating you well!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! I couldn't ever figure out how to follow you on tumblr so I for one am glad you're back on blogger! :) Sounds like you are doing great! Good luck on your training!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!! Annie! I have missed you and your sweet comments! Thank you so much! I am doing so good! I hope you are doing good too! =)Thank you SO much for your support!

      Delete