Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update!

  Hi Everyone! 

So, i've been kind of lame sauce about blogging. So, i'm doing a little catch up post. 

Well, my legs are MUCH better. 
The numbness is going away slowly but surely. 
But with that comes the ability to feel the pain more. 
My doctor said that the pain, as annoying as it is, is actually a good sign. 
It means that the nerves in my legs are repairing themselves and in time i should be back to normal. 
I have noticed alot of change in my legs over the past week or so. 
I am stronger and I have more control of them while walking. 
So, I do believe I am on the mend! 

Im excited......

I am excited to be able to go for a run or whatever. 
I am excited to be able to wear single digit sized pants. 
I am excited to be on a routine work out schedule and it be like second nature. 
I am excited to start a nursing program. 
I am excited to run in marathons. 
I am excited to have children and plan their meals and teach them about healthy eating. 
Im really just excited about life...
all of the opportunities, choices, challenges, blessings, etc.




So,ive been thinking about several things lately...
I really want to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (keep in mind I am only 18 and have 3 years before I am eligible to serve). 
I would honestly go anywhere that Heavenly Father needs me but I would love to go to Europe. 


Oh Boy! 
As I type this I have 2 year old twin boys sitting in the same seat with me.
One is kissing me over and over and over and over again...
And the other is fighting for some attention. 


Well, im sorry if this was a boring post. 
And I apologize for the lack of pics...
I always like it when people include pics in their posts.
So, im sorry my friends! 
I will post again when I dont have a child's butt in my face and add pics. =)

Until then...
Live Life. Love Life. Love Yourself.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment