Monday, March 28, 2011

I am stronger today than yesterday and I'll be stronger tomorrow than today!

Hello all of you beautiful, amazing, awesome people!!!!

I haven't posted in a little bit so I thought I'd do a quick catch up post. Sorry if this looks kind of jacked up! I'm on my IPhone right now and I'm not sure how this is gonna look. Anyway, I first want to say THANK YOU so much for reading my blog, leaving encouraging messages and for your support! It really means the world to me!

And thank you to the lovely ladies who introduced themselves on my previous post! I will reply to each of you, I promise! You gals are awesome and have some really cool stories! I appreciate you sharing them with me! :)

Well, I have some exciting news to share! I am almost at my 100lbs mark! I HAVE ALMOST LOST 100LBS!!!! Holy Moly that's insane!!! I feel alot better. I was going through some health issues which is why I haven't posted in awhile. I have been on my period for almost 3 months straight! No joke! It has been the most annoying, painful, exhausting thing yet! I am still on my period but I am taking a medication called Provera that is suppose to stop it. I don't know of it's working or not because it will stop for a few days and then start back. Ugh! So annoying! But if it doesn't work then I'll have to do a DandC, which I really don't want to do. And then I'll take birth control to regulate it.

My legs are doing tons better! They still hurt but not nearly as bad as before! I am slowly adding my exercise to my day so that I don't over do it.

Oh, my hair has been falling out a lot because of my protein level dropping. So I'm taking prenatal vitamins. But does anyone have any tips for keeping your hair healthy? Any shampoos, home remedies, anything?

Also, what are your fav makeup/beauty tips, items or routines? I try to put coacoa butter lotion on after every bath to moisturize my skin, my fav make up item is mascara because I have REALLY long eye lashes and when I have mascara on I feel awesome! :)

I'm excited to hear all of your beauty tips! Love ya guys!

Live Life. Love Life. Love Yourself.
-Emily

2 comments:

  1. I love mascara too! It is the only makeup that is part of my everyday routine. My other daily staples are bare essentials foundation and bronzer. We defiantly need to have a little celebration when you get to the 100 mark! Keep us posted!!

    Hope you feel better and you don't have to have a DandC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie!
    I am thinking about what we can do when I hit 100lbs. Ill keep everyone updated for sure! Thank you so much for reading and for your support!!

    ReplyDelete