Saturday, June 4, 2011

IM ALIVE!

06/04/2011

Hey everyone! Sorry i have been pretty M.I.A. lately. There has been so much going on in my life that my blog has been kind of neglected. But now that I am back at school and have my laptop on my like all the time due to the massive amount of homework i will be blogging more frequently. :) I dont know if thats a good thing or not. Ill let you decide. Anyway, I am around 6 months post op and i have lost somewhere between 120-130. I dont know the exact number because i caught myself caring more about the number than the way i felt or the little improvements i was making with my health. I honestly think its better if you focus on how you feel versus just on the number.

So, when someone asks me what my goal weight is I just say "No more than 160lbs." Because, what if i get down to 160lbs and i feel like i should loose more. Or what if I get down to like 170lbs and I feel like I should stop. I just dont want to feel as though i have to get down to a certain weight. I want to loose weight until i feel like i have reached my full potential.

But i never want to quit making better choices as far as health goes. I always want to find new ways to improve my health and better my life.
Anyway, I really hope I still have followers.

Love, Love, Love,
  Emily =)

No comments:

Post a Comment