Monday, June 20, 2011

STOP COMPLAINING!!!!







Ok. I understand that everyone deserves a moment when they can just release all of their frustrations and just vent. Some people do this way too often though. Its almost annoying. No wait...It is annoying! I know, I know. I complain too. Im human, were all human. I get it but there comes a time when you have to realize that the entire world is not against you, there are good people in the world, and you cant keep blaming other people for your unhappiness. You will only ever be as happy as you allow yourself to be.

I have made it my MISSION to stop whenever I am starting to feel depressed, stressed out, or angry about anything and think of all of the good things that I have in my life. There is always something to be thankful for but if we dont stop and acknowledge these things we will let them slip by unnoticed.

So, i want to take a minute and list all of the things I am thankful for right at this very moment.

I am thankful for:
My mother
My sister
My faith
My Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ
My health
My friends
patience
love
comfort
Jamba Juice
My success with the gastric bypass surgery
second chances
school
modern medicine
freedom
laughter
the cool breeze outside


There is so much more that I could add to this list I am sure but I will end it now. Life is hard and sometimes we dont know where were going or what were doing but that doesnt mean we have to let ourselves give up and just complain all of the time. There is a plan for our lives. We are here for a reason and we live each day to figure out that reason.
Anyway, sorry for "preaching a sermon" at you. I honestly dont mean to lecture anyone. I just want to document my thoughts during this weight loss process whatever they may be. And it just so happens this is what you get for today!

My friend Jackie and I have decided that we are going to work out everyday! Yep. You heard me. EVERYDAY! Whether it be a trip to the gym on campus or a walk to Jamba Juice :).


We went for a walk up to the temple here in Rexburg, Idaho. It just so happen there was also a gorgeous rainbow over the temple. So pretty!



Live Life. Love Life. Love Yourself.

-Emily


1 comment:

  1. your looking great girl! I so agree with the complaining thing, I have to stop myself and re think why i'm complaining! Or just not complaining over little things, there are so many things to be thankful for and so many people who would be so grateful to have what we have.

    ReplyDelete