Monday, October 15, 2012

DAY 1

Day 1:

I have eaten a nectarine, a plum, some watermelon, and a few bites of applesauce. I will admit that I ate some boiled cabbage. =( I know, I KNOW!!! I cracked on day one but it could be so much worse. For example, I could have eaten the Reese's peanut butter cups that I am craving so bad right now im pretty sure violence IS the answer. Ok. I'm sorry. I'm moving along.

Today, i really didnt feel like I had much energy. I felt kind of sluggish. I am assuming that is due to the dramatic decrease in my calorie intake though. I haven't been drinking like I should be. So, I need to work on that for the remainder of the day.

I did go for a walk/jog. I feel so strong when I'm running now since i've had my iron. Oh my goodness, it is unreal!!!!! I feel a little unstoppable. It's funny because my mom and I go together but she walks and I jog. And since my legs are twice as long as hers,  im usually way ahead of her but I can still hear her telling the neighbors, "She's a runner but im doing good just to walk." She has lost 33lbs herself since May 28th. She is a rockstar! Sometimes, I am completely amazed at how all three of us ladies (my mom, my sister,and I) have kind of adopted this desire to be healthier and we are all making changes and pushing ourselves to be healthy. If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would be obsessed with nutrition and fitness blogs and training to run races, I would have laughed in your face and told you to go get me a taco. BUT life is crazy and although its SUPER hard sometimes, we can always improve. Always. Even if it takes years of baby steps.

I have been looking at upcoming races in the area and im trying to find one that I have enough time to train for. We will see. But anyway...


So, today I weighed myself at 183.6.

Im off to drink lots and lots of water!!!

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you remember me but we were fhe sisters in rexburg! :)you inspired me to try the cleanse diet thing! Day one was a succes! So thanks :)

    ReplyDelete