Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Great debate and a face lift!

My mom has been counting down the days until today. Today, is the "Great Debate" between Romney and Obama. I dont want to talk politics here because first of all, im not even gonna act like I know what im talking about when it comes to politics but also, because I feel like politics push people away from each other. Everyone has to fight about who is right and who is wrong...but why cant we just agree to disagree and move on with our lives.

Anyway, my mom and I will be watching the debate tonight! Im really excited to hear what both parties have to say. Plus, I have a major crush on Mitt Romney... What??!!! Im just being real, yo!

Also, I have been trying to update the look of my blog but i think there are a few kinks. I will get those worked out ASAP.

So, when I came home I came with the mindset that I would focus on me and work on improving myself. Well, my mom and I sat down and made a list of things that I would like to work on while I am home. First, I said I want to improve my running. Im not gonna push time so much right now but I do want to build my endurance and be able to run for a longer amount of time.

Second, I said I wanted to tan. I know, I know. But I dont want to look like a member of the Jersey Shore cast or anything. Just a nice, healthy glow will work perfectly. My mom just texted me and said, "I have a meeting at 5:00 but I made your tanning appointment for 5:15." I love her.

I am also getting my hair done! Yep. A fresh start means new hair. This is the color I want...

It's not too blonde but it is lighter than my current color. I think this color is perfect for fall. What do you think?
Also, I am growing my hair out but it has thinned out quite a bit. I am taking daily vitamins and really pushing protein. Does anyone have any other tips for getting long, thick and healthy hair?

Well, I am gonna go eat some lunch and then go for a run before my tanning appointment! Hope everyone is having a great day!
-Em

1 comment:

  1. Emily,

    Wow. So awesome!! Congrats on your success. I'd love to feature you in my series Motivate Me Monday. Please click the button on my blog, check out previous guests posts and let me know if you're interested. sweatismysanity at gmail dot com Thanks!! :) Jessica

    sweatismysanity.com

    ReplyDelete